Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!!! I can’t wait for you to read it because I decided to change it up this week. In case you did not know, Urban Exchange Project recently reopened their bottom floor AND IT IS AMAZING!! This gave me inspiration to do a post all about a transformation and for this transformation I focused on working out!
I like to keep it simple when I work out and just throw on some leggings and a tank top. I found this beautiful navy blue and purplish pink cropped tank at Urban Exchange Project and it only cost $10!! I decided to buy it. Urban Exchange Project also had some other workout shirts, workout leggings, and workout shorts on their bottom floor. I was going to pick some of those up too, but I already have way too many pairs!! I decided to pair the tank I got with a pair of dark grey leggings and a pair of Nike’s. I also wore my L.L. Bean jacket that I normally always have on at the gym. This outfit was great for the gym because I was able to wear it all day in class because it is super cute but then also workout like a champ!
Sorry Not Sorry – Demi Lovato
Run the World (Girls) – Beyoncé
Partition – Beyoncé
Crazy In Love – Beyoncé
Rise – Katy Perry
Worth It – Fifth Harmony
Telephone – Lady Gaga
Born This Way – Lady Gaga
Shout Out to My Ex – Little Mix
Move – Little Mix
The Greatest – Sia
Work B**ch – Brittany Spears
Shut Up and Drive – Rhianna
Glamourous – Fergie
As you all know, I am in college so I use the gym at my school instead of having a gym membership. This is great because my school offers classes that you can take. I go every Monday and Wednesday to the Exercise Support Group (ESG) bootcamp and it is amazing!! It is led by students from my school (Rajan and Sabrina) and gets harder as the semester goes on. It is a great atmosphere to work out in because everyone is extremely supportive and there to get stronger!! It is also amazing because each week it is different.
outside the gym…
1. Drink Lemon Water – I know it can be tough drinking water (I struggle with it) but carrying a water bottle with you and having some lemons in it helps.
2. Drink Gatorade during Workouts – I love switching it up when I’m at the gym so I’ll get some Gatorade to drink instead of just sticking with water.
3. Stay Positive – You are not going to see results right away, it will take time but the time will be worth it.
4. Eat Healthy – This can be very difficult as a college student because there are not many options, but when you have the chance pick the healthier meal.
5. Treat Yourself – Working out or being on a diet should not be miserable, if you want to get some ice cream go and get some because you deserve a treat!!
I do not have any drastic transformation pictures but each day I go to the gym I can feel myself getting stronger. I have also started to push myself during class by adding more weight and not allowing myself to stop during the minute intervals. I have noticed slight differences in my body but nothing drastic. I am also not expecting drastic changes because I just really started working out and I am focusing more on getting strong!!
Thank you so much for reading!! As the school year is finishing up make sure you go to Urban Exchange one last time to check out all the great deals, it is worth the stop!!!!!!
Bye, Bria <3